Friday, March 6, 2015

Review: Cow Soap Brand Japan , Blue

#gtreviews 

Sino sa inyo nakatry na ng #cowsoap? How was ur take on it? 




----
cow brand is a famous soap in japan. Based on my research, matagal na ito and madami sa japan ang gumagamit nito. ok naman sia as per reviews na mga nababasa ko - but when my supplier offered this product to me para ibenta - i know i have to try it for myself 1st. 

I always test my products. I do not sell based on reviews because how can i sell if i do not have 1st hand experience di ba?

btw,I am not alone in testing and trying out new items - i have my team with me which includes hubby, mom and titas, sometimes even my brother.

Cow soap (blue) is supposed to be a great moisturizer and whitening agent - it is somehow just like Dove, but better. I have also read that u do not need to put lotion anymore after using it sa pagligo - so for some1 who is as tamad as me - it would make my life a wee bit easier - puputi pa ko di ba? #winwin

My experience:
Honestly, i am on my 5th soap now. Though hindi ko na feel ang whitening effect, or moisturized effect na hindi na daw need mag lotion --- i love how madaming bubbles sia and the smell, it is addicting. Even hubby, and my 4-yo child love the scent of cow soap.

Price:
For 80php-100php a piece, why not ( i am a cheapskate and i really would not buy a soap, that costs more tha 200php, so since 100 sia ok naman sa bulsa ko)

Would i buy again?
Yes. As mentioned, i am on my 5th soap now. smile emoticon

Rating: 3/5
Love the scent.
But the marketing part that it whitens/moisturizes - never got to feel it.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review
    i had my first soap
    i bought 3 pcs which my friend sells it to me for 200 each heheh clever..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bili kayo sa beautycaster on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bili kayo sa beautycaster on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bakit iba iba ang packaging na nakikita ko? How to recognize a fake one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bakit iba iba ang packaging na nakikita ko? How to recognize a fake one?

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are also selling it you can check our page http://www.facebook.com/rouiekunljgm/ 75 each for big soap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Na try ko na po ito.pasalubong lang ng tita ko. Pangatlong box ko na po at sobrang nagustohan ko ang effects 😊 at ang bango pa ❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. Na try ko na po ito.pasalubong lang ng tita ko. Pangatlong box ko na po at sobrang nagustohan ko ang effects 😊 at ang bango pa ❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. This soap is really effective and to add, my dad always bring lots of cow soap paguwi nia kasi yang soap na yan ang bodysoap supply nila sa work since hapon ang my handle sa kanila 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. How much is the red cow doap? And how about the blue one ? How to order these?

    ReplyDelete